We provide the full suite of services needed to ensure the success of your ICO
Our comprehensive approach consists of five core components:
- In depth review and analysis of your project
- Joint development of a Roadmap and business processes
- Token valuation modelling
- Your White Paper’s technical, legal and financial sections In English and Russian see details
- Creation and distribution of tokens
- ICO website landing page, hosting and admin
- KYC police implementation
- Token customization see details
- Development of regulatory, fiscal and corporate essential legal documents
- Legal services relating to company creation and operations (token emission) see details
- Project financial performance forecasting and analytics
- Monetization and financial modelling
- Token emission structuring
- Identification of key messages for investors see details
- Marketing communications strategy planning
- Developing materials to support the transaction
- Assisting in participation in events (own and third party)
- Advertising materials and media planning see details
The KEYICO team offers a unique mix of experience, professionalism and creativity
Every team member has years of relevant transaction experience
We are committed to ensuring your success!
Project Development & Strategy
• Founder of GetOut (international online platform for outdoor and active leisure).
• Co-Founder of online shop duzhina.ru (bulk online retailer, analog of successful project boxed.com).
• Founder and partner of many successful technological companies that produce fishing tackle and outdoor leisure products (Renegade, Ayashi, Kashima, Scorpio, Quick Stream, Polar Bird).
• Founder of MAO Motors Group.
• One of the founders of Kamaz Leasing (one the biggest Russian leasing companies).
Education: State University of Management.
• Legal practice for over 20 years, specializing in transborder transactions, including international taxation and corporate law in foreign states, building of holding mechanisms and investment documentation support.
• Transaction support and development of taxation structure for one the most popular applications MSQRD for Facebook Inc.
• Support of creation of corporate and taxation structure for Prisma Labs, Inc. (the owner of Prisma, one the most popular applications). The author of multiple articles and publications in press. The person of the cover stories in glossy magazines and business press. The speaker at various conferences and business forums. Fluent in English, French and Italian.
Education: graduated with honors from Moscow State Academy of Law (international law). Studied International Law at Indiana University (USA).
• Marketing Director of MAO Motors (the leading supplier of spare parts for trucks and cars from China to Russia).
• Managing Director of Mall certificate (Russian branch of Gera Dovana international company, the leader in the area of loyalty programs in Baltic Sea states).
• Managing Partner of Creative Case agency.
• Creative Director of InterBrand RusConsulting.
Education: National Economics Academy.
• Rendered advisory services to more IPO of Russian companies than any other specialists in the area of PR support in the market (from Raspadskaya Coal Mining Company in 2006 to Mother and Child in 2012, etc.)
• Experience in M&A of high level in Russia, including Pepsi and Lebedyansky, Enel and OGK-5, etc.
• Vast experience in crisis PR.
Fluent in Russian. Native language is English.
Education: Durham University (BA), University of Bradford (MA)
Blockchain & IT expert
• Created one of the biggest independent Apple resellers in Russia with annual turnover of $25 mln.
• Joint owner of a major digital currency mining technopark in Moscow Region.
• Founder and CEO of blockchain SAVL project. ICO launched in October 2017.
• Worked on BioСoin (in LAVKALAVKA project).
Education: Institute of Management.
• Executive Manager of BTA Bank in Moscow (the biggest bank of Kasakhstan).
• Managing Director, Founder and Head of Coprporate Finances Department at URSA Capital (with assets of $800 mln.).
• Managing Partner of N1 Capital investment company (Moscow).
Education: Executive MBA, Skolkovo, postgraduate traning program at Economic Theory and Entrepreneurship for Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow), Ecole Superieure de Gestion et Finance, Institut Universitaire Professionnel de Management
Finance & Investment
Full scale of legal services, global investment assistance, assistance in mergers and acquisitions deals (M&A), covering a number of jurisdictions. O2 took part in the deal of Facebook and MSQRD. It also provides services and support to Gagarin Capital in Silicon Valley. Provided legal support to Telconet Foundation’s selling of 30 percent of shares of Yota Devices to Rex Global holding (Hong Kong). Provided legal services in Mail.RU’s purchasing of Prisma Labs Inc.
Legal Top 500's 'Best consultant in corporate law and M&A' (Chambers&Partners); ‘Best Russian Legal company’ (M&A Awards); M&A Today’s ‘Best legal boutique firm in Russia’ winner (Global Awards); ‘Best Russian tax consultant’ (Finance Monthly); ‘One of the best Russian specialists in corporate law’ (Best Lawyers).
EM is a leading independent agency for financial and corporate communications in Russia, CIS and in the global market.
Projects and clients: PHOSAGRO, AEROFLOT, MOTHER&CHILD, BRUNSWICK RAIL, INTERNATIONAL PAPER, RUSSIAN HELICOPTERS, etc.
Marketing analysis, brand platform building, brand audit, brand development, complex promotion and advertising.• Implemented projects for Oysters, Velle, SCDA, Schwarzkopf, Modis.
• Over 80 implemented projects in the area of graphic design.
Three reasons to hire KEYICO:
All over the world the largest global companies trust KEYICO’s members. Our clients
ICOs across all jurisdictions
We are a global team with vast experience and deep knowledge of ICOs and blockchain legal issues in Europe, Asia and North America.
360 degree project execution
We provide support at all stages - from in depth analysis and initial planning through implementation to post launch marketing and operational support.
They trust us
White Paper & Roadmap
- KEYICO’s specialists study your project
- Development of business processes and defining of the value of token under the project.
- We develop the Roadmap of the project together with you.
- We make the White Paper (for technical, legal and financial investment parts) in Russian and English.
Time: 10 working days
Stages of work
- Creation of token
- Distribution of token
- Hosting and administration
- Landing page for ICO
- KYC policy implementation
- Multi address for investment
- Multi-currency investment
Terms: 10-14 working days
- Customization of token
Terms: 5-7 working days
- Technical support of ICO
- Connection of additional currencies and cryptocurrencies for investment
1. Picking a blockchain to digitalize assets. The analysis of blockchains will depend on:
- blockchain change rules; opportunities of blockchain change rules, transaction reversibility, deleting of transaction chain, etc.;
- the percentage of identified validators to prevent Chinese mining communities’ callusions;
- optimal transaction price for crowd-sale;
- sufficient number of connected nods to provide minimal delay in transaction; transaction privacy;
- Choosing a variant of smart contract used for crowd-sale is defined by the financial model of ICO and tokens emission processes.
2. Choosing one or several variants of smart contracts for tokens emission.
1. Choosing one or several variants of distribution. Depending on distribution type (private presale, pre ICO, ICO, SCO) we will define the variant of token converting. We will conduct one or several stages of distribution.
2. Distribution of tokens according to emission rules. We will distribute the emmited tokens in accordance with the defined emissions model. For example, some tokens will go through crowd-sale, some tokens will remain in the reserve fund, some tokens will be allocated to be distributed for stimulation of joining the system, other tokens will cover the crowd-sale expenses.
Result: The emitted token in accordance with the analysis of blockchain and audited smart contract. Conducting distribution in accordance with the rules defined in the distribution model.
1. Providing / building on the customer’s infrastructure of a cluster software solution to implement crowd sale.
2. Providing the administrative access to the customer to control the crowd sale platform.
3. Providing fail-proof work of the crowd sale platform at high loading (heavy traffic).
4. Customization of personal account of the investor and the emitter in accordance with the corporate identity guidelines of the customer.
5. Providing relevant information and assisting in troubleshooting.
6. Providing protection from DDoS
7. Distribution of website contents via CDN.
8. Providing a multi-level security system, analogical to Forex stock exchanges.Result: crowd sale-ready system, prepared for fail-proof work at high loads and resistant to multiple attacks of various severity.
Our designers provide elegant and easy-to-navigate landing page solutions for ICO. This allows to retain the interest of potential investors.
Result: Landing page for crowd sale created by professional web-designer in accordance with the brandbook of the customer.
Some countries regulate digital currencies to prevent cybercrimes. For such countries, the emitting companies are obliged to implement the Know Your Client policy (KYC).
Our platform provides a customized KYC procedure.
During this procedure the investors are asked to upload their documents (photographs, IDs, etc.) to prove their identity.
Result: Provision of carrying out of the regulator’s requirements as applied to the token emitters.
Various methods (that are not included in a typical smart contract) for various conditions of use of tokens are implemented.
We are offering to customize each smart contract according to the needs of the customer. For safety’s sake, it is recommended to undergo the necessary auditing procedure in one of societies of foundations
Stages of work
- Development of regulatory, fiscal and corporate structure and selection of jurisdiction for creating of operating company of KEYICO’s client and placement of tokens.
Terms: 5-7 working days
- Preparation of essential legal documents for KEYICO’s client (service contract, prospect’s legal package, sales agreement, tokens’ emission), client’s KYC.
Terms: 10-14 working days
- Legal services for creating and operating of a company (token emitter).
Financial analysis of the project, the price of attraction of investors, etc.
Stages of work*
- Express analysis of financial performance of the project.
- Monetization model design and corrections.
- Financial modelling (defining a long-term forecast of business development).
- Investment amount calculation and financing forms selection.
- Capital structure optimization recommendations for the forecast period.
- Recommendations for token type selection and structuring and profit distribution among investors
- Business assessment (evaluation) and the dynamics of changes in business assessment
Terms: 7-21 working days
- Token emmission structuring.
- Token conversion ratio in rounds, and diffusion assessment.
- Assessment of token profitability for potential investors.
Terms: 7-10 working days
- Investment points definition for potential investors.
- Structuring of relations between stockholders (optional)
*Terms and prices of financial support are defined after the Preparatory Level.
PR & Marketing Support*
Working onf the brand awareness and creating an attractive image for potential investors
Development of overall communication strategy and investment history to provide the effective work of communication channel with the investors.
Development of supporting materials for transactions (white papers, teasers, presentations, website contents, press releases, etc.) – structuring, copyrighting, editing (English, Russian and Chinese).
Advertising and relations with relevant mass media and opinion leaders in cryptocurrency.
Assistance in participation in relevant conferences organized by third parties, preparation of presentation materials, speaker’ notes, etc.
Support and follow-up of public groups in social networks (Facebook Twitter, etc.): creating and effective distribution of contents.
*In this offer the KEYICO's bonus fee is not included (it will be calculated in accordance with the results of the ICO of your project. This part is negotiated additionally.
KEYICO’s modern business model allows us to work with you
in the way that best suits your business and objectives*
Pay a fixed-price for the whole project.
FIXED-PRICE + MIDDLE
Control your expenses in the ‘Fixed-Price + middle package’ the share of the market value of your ICO.
Offer a higher market value bid and save your cash.
BY ONE vs ALL
Buy our services by one or in a single package.